Essential things must have in car:
Besides, we have some extra safety tips for parents when traveling with kids in car:
- Children may be exhausted after long road trip, so you need to stop and give yourself and your children a break every two or three hours. During the trip, try to keep them occupied by pointing them out interesting sight along the way.
- Never leave your children alone in car, even for a minute. Because a child's body heats up 3 to 5 times faster than an adult's. Just a few minutes of temperatures inside the car can reach deadly levels and may be very dangerous for a child.
- Children often become naughty or irritable when on long-distance trip. Try to distract them by simply turning on their favourite music songs or bring some safe, lightweight toys for them. Don’t forget to talk to them frequently and ask about their feelings during the trip.
- Warning your children to keep their arms, legs and head inside the car when it’s moving as well as parking. Activate childproof door locks to prevent your children from getting out of the car if needed.
- Always let your children get in and out of the car on the kerb side, away from traffic.