This is a creamy and full-flavored ice cream with crunchy-slivered almonds, chocolate, coconut flake and vanilla exploding from the smooth coconut milk base.
You don’t need an ice cream maker to make it.
Time: Prep time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes; Chills Over Night; Serves: 6
- Full fat coconut milk (2 cans)
- Honey (1/2 cup)
- Dark baking chocolate (1 bar)
- Sliced almonds (1/4 cup)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1/2 tablespoon)
- Almond Joy Sundae
- Mix honey, coconut milk, and vanilla extract together.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic Tupperware lined with plastic wrap, then freeze it over night.
- Take ½ of the frozen mixture to add to a food processor, mix it until it looks like a frozen yogurt and put it again into a storage container. For the rest of the mixture, repeat this process.
- Freeze the blended ice cream for half an hour before serving.
- To prevent the chocolate from burning, use a saucepan to melt the chocolate chips at over low heat.
- Decorate Almond Joy Sundae by drizzling the melted chocolate on top and sprinkling with sliced almonds & flakes of coconut.
Enjoy the Almond Joy Sundae immediately.
Apple Pie Ice Cream is rich and creamy, smooth, and bursting with fan flavor. You need an ice cream maker to make it.
Time: Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes; Serves: 8
- Ice Cream
- Full fat coconut milk (1 13.5 oz cans)
- Maple syrup (1/4 cup)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Pumpkin pie seasoning (1/2 teaspoon)
- Apple Filing
- 1 diced medium tart apple
- Pumpkin pie seasoning (1 tablespoon)
- Coconut oil, or ghee (2 tablespoons)
- Water (3 tablespoons)
- Sea salt (1 pinch)
- B Grade Maple Syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Put water, the diced apple, pumpkin pie spice, ghee and maple syrup into a sauce pan.
- Cook the mixture at low temperature until apples are soft and water is evaporated.
- Mix the vanilla, coconut milk and pumpkin pie spice in a blender.
- Mix the mixture until it is well-blended.
- Add in the apple filling, then place the liquid for 15 minutes in the ice cream maker.
Enjoy your Apple Pie Ice Cream.
This ice cream is very tasty and special with the flavors of blueberry. You need an ice cream maker to make it.
- Blueberries (4 half pints)
- Juice of 3 limes
- Sugar (2 cups )
- Flour (1/2 cup )
- Sugar (1/4 cup )
- Cinnamon Kosher salt (1 teaspoon )
- Butter, cold and cubed (2 ounces )
Ice Cream Base
- Butter (4 ounces )
- Half and half (3 cups)
- Egg yolks (3)
- Sugar (1/4 cup )
- Brown sugar (1/4 cup )
- Kosher salt (3/4 teaspoon )
- Vanilla extract (2 teaspoon )
Make the compote
- Clean the 2 pint jars
- Put 2 cups of sugar, lime juice and blueberries into a saucepan with medium size. Cook it under a medium temperate until the blueberries liquefy and their juices turn syrupy.
- Put the mixture into the jars and keep it in the fridge
Make the streusel
- Mix ¼ cup of sugar, flour, a pinch of salt, cinnamon and 2 ounces of butter by your hands or by a food processor until crumbly.
- Spread the mixture onto a parchment-lined sheet and then bake it for 10 minutes at 350 F.
- Stir the streusel up by a fork, then continue to bake it for 10 minutes more (until it turns golden brown).
- Crumble up & make it cool.
Make the ice cream
- Melt 4 ounces butter under medium temperate until butter turns nice golden brown color; then let it cool at room temperature.
- Put 3 cups half and half in a big pot at high temperature and cook until nearly boiling.
- Mix salt, sugar and yolks until smooth; then whisk this mixture into the rest amount of half and half in the pot.
- Cook the mixture from medium low heat to 170 degrees F (keep stirring the mixture).
- When the mixture gets 170, turn off the heat and whish in browned butter and vanilla.
This ice cream is fresh, completely divine and anti-inflammatory. You need an ice cream maker to make it.
- Fresh coconut meat (1 -1/2 cups)
- Coconut water (1/2 cup)
Notes: you can replace coconut water & coconut meat by one 12oz. can full fat coconut milk
- Frozen chopped dark cherries (1 cup)
- Sweetener (1/3 cup): maple syrup (or non vegan honey), coconut nectar
- Almond extract (1/2 tablespoon) (can be omitted)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon) or 1 vanilla bean
- Vodka (1 tablespoon), or lemon juice (1/2 tablespoon)
- Melted coconut oil (2 tablespoon)
- Raw cacao powder ( 2 tablespoon)
- Maple syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Put coconut water, coconut meat, 3 cherries, almond extract, sweetener, lemon juice and vanilla in a blended of high speed; blend the mixture and then pour it into ice cream maker.
- Make the chocolate pieces.
- Melt coconut oil at low temperature, stir in cacao & maple syrup; pour the melted coconut oil onto a piece of wax (or parchment paper) on a baking dish (or a flat plate).
- Freeze chocolate for about 15 minutes, then break chocolate into small pieces.Wait until the cream firms, then add in frozen chopped cherries.
- Wait until ice cream is made already, stir in broken pieces of raw chocolate.
- Strain mixture into a big bowl through a wire mesh strainer; then use plastic wrap to cover the bowl and get it frozen in the fridge.
- Wait until the mixture is chilled, then pour it into an ice cream maker.
- Put the ice cream in a big container, fold in ¼ cup blueberry compote & 3 tablespoons cinnamon streusel; then freeze until firm for at least 2 hours.
You need an ice cream maker to make it.
- Organic Non-BPA full fat coconut milk (3 cups)
- Organic coconut sugar (2/3 cups)
- Organic unsweetened baking cocoa (1/2 cup)
- Organic ground cinnamon (1/2 teaspoon)
- Organic 70% dark chocolate, chopped/chunks (3 ounces)
- Organic egg yolks (6)Instant coffee granules (1/4 teaspoon)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dark sweet cherries (1 drained can)
- Put sugar, coconut milk, cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, cinnamon, cherries, egg yolks and sea salt in a saucepan of medium size.
- Stir the mixture under medium heat until it turns into a tiny bit of a simmer and the liquid coats the back of a spoon.
- Use a heat proof container, pour the liquid into it and cool the liquid for half an hour. Next, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about four hours until perfectly chilled.
- Next, using an ice cream maker, pour the chilled liquid into it and follow the direction of the maker, add some chocolate chunks.
- Scoop into a freezer proof container (or serve as soft serve), set in the freezer for about 3 hours before serving.
- When the ice cream is ready to serve, sit the ice cream out on the counter with the lid off for 20 minutes to make the ice cream defrost and creamy.